I will, I will... is it too late to add Freetype II on it? :-D hee-hee hee (BIG Hint)

You know, if everyone wants to pitch in and pay me my normal wage for the hours that I am putting into this (I have spent the last 30 days pretty much full time on this), I will be happy to entertain even more grander things than I already am :)

BTW: I just thought that Malcolm's problem may be that he's not running on High-colour
Just out of curiosity, will QDT work on the Aurora with SMSQ/e (with colour drivers) and what SMSQ/e does it need anyway (BTW: You didn't correct the little slip-off in your webpage that I wrote you about... QDT cannot possibly require SMSQ/e v.3.23 (you probably mean QPCII v.3.23) as such version doesn't exist yet :-)

QDT requires high color - period. It is not tested, designed, or anything else to use without. That would definitely explain his blank screens. The documentation should be fairly clear. I don't recall what i said in QL Today but think that this was included.

To put in QL low color support would be a huge additional effort and the input that I had from everyone at the US show was that they weren't interested in it. So, unfortunately, a few people will not be able to use it but hopefully this will mean that it will be a better experience for everyone else [more features and functionality].

Everyone should also realize that it just would not work as well in low color as it really needs the color resolution to give the user interface the ease of use that it has. There are other perfectly good launchers (such as Launchpad) for those users who don't want to or can't afford to upgrade their systems to support the hi color.

Jim