ÎÎÎ Fri, 31 Dec 2004 23:17:13 -0000,Î(Î) John Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ÎÎÏÎÏÎ/wrote:

Hi John,
David Tubbs wrote:

>  There's no way that AVG dumps anything into Documents and
>Settings...

That's all I need is a flat contradiction !

Thanks so much.

Has it occurred to you that the tone of the response might be influenced by the tone of the original message?

Actually I didn't "try" for a special tone :-) However if my "tone" was kinda harsh I apologise :-)

I have installed AVG 7 actually in more than a dozen machines and I haven't had any probs with it.
That was the reason for being rather emphatic... AAAnnnyywwwayyyyy since this IS off topic lets leave it at that :-)

Check Grisoft forum for more prob's

If the issue has been raised in the (PC software) supplier's forum, why complain here?

True too although I also looked at Grisoft's website but I found no "forum" per se anyway... just a FAQ.

From what I've read he probably had a failed installation which could lead in temporary files being left over in his Documents And Settings (but still not under the main directory)

Happy New Year and...

QL Forever!

And to all a good night :-)