Still no excuse for me. After these years at Apple, you would think that I would be more consistent on every part of the interface :)

Plus, many users of this probably won't be used to the PC side of things so I shouldn't be making that kind of assumption.

Will definitely take care of these points one at a time...

Cheers,
jim