On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 20:26:08 +0000, Tony Firshman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On  Mon, 3 Jan 2005 at 17:21:42, Wolfgang Lenerz wrote:
(ref: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

On 3 Jan 2005 at 9:26, Tony Firshman wrote:
I simply don't like dealing with a foreign based company.
There would be real hassles if problems arose.

Fortunately, we continentals don't think the same way, who would you sell to?
I am talking about paypal and not customers or foreign stores.

I did look at their conditions and was totally put off.  I had basically
to sign away too many of my statutory rights and accept their own.

Somehow I doubt that you could sign away your statutory rights - after all, they hold the position of power over the consumer...

-- Rich Mellor RWAP Services 26 Oak Road, Shelfield, Walsall, West Midlands WS4 1RQ

http://www.rwapservices.co.uk/