----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: " QL-Users" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 1:40 PM
Subject: [ql-users] Hardware

> My wife has been cleaning up and found a box with a lot of QL stuff. An
original
> QL! A keyboard mat in original package. Some keyboards and electronic
boards.
> The total is not very heavy. I would be willing to pack it all and send it
> to someone or place where it could be of use. Any suggestions?

JG

Ian,

Quanta is always on the lookout for such items which we can resell to A).
raise funds and B). to help some QLer who needs specific items. I am the
collector of such items and my address is inside the front cover of the
Quanta Newsletter. Thanks for the kind thought.

Regards,

John Gilpin.
Quanta Treasurer.