That was almost too easy. Something tells me you may be getting more requests :)

Cheers,
jim

On Jan 24, 2005, at 1:26 PM, Marcel Kilgus wrote:

Pål Monstad wrote:
Nice to hear from you! I'm sorry, but I do no longer have the source
code for DM5, so I guess it's impossible to make DM5 work with extended
colours. I anyone is interested, please put the program into Public Domain.

In case you're curious, the result looks like this (with my personal theme colours, look on other systems will differ as colours and even the sprites at the top are not hard wired anymore): http://www.kilgus.net/images/dm5.png

Marcel