Marcel Kilgus skrev:
Pål Monstad wrote:

Nice to hear from you! I'm sorry, but I do no longer have the source
code for DM5, so I guess it's impossible to make DM5 work with extended
colours. I anyone is interested, please put the program into Public Domain.

In case you're curious, the result looks like this (with my personal
theme colours, look on other systems will differ as colours and even
the sprites at the top are not hard wired anymore):
http://www.kilgus.net/images/dm5.png

I must say I'm impressed! I have not seen DM5 for 8-10 years now, and it looks much better than I can remember. I don't think I have a working version around. Is it possible to mail me DM5? I'd like to try it in the QPC demo.
--
Pål Monstad