It is described in the SMSQ/E documentation and at least an article by Jochen
in QL Today a few years ago.

Would it work between 2 QPCs on the same machine? (even if I do not know why
this could be interesting)

Arnould

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:42:07 -0000, P Witte wrote
> - Arnould -  writes:
>
> <>
> > I understand and believe that in your situation EX WIN6_myprog_exe
> > executes myprog on your local machine, but EX "n1_*win1_myprog_exe"
> > executes myprog on the remote machine, provided QPC runs there as well, I
> > suppose (and WIN6_ on your local QPC is WIN1_ on your remote QPC)...
>
> Aha! So the * in "n1_*win1_.." was not a typo. I never knew this. Great!
>
> Per

                WebMail / Magic OnLine
                http://www.magic.fr