jms1 schrieb:
----- Original Message -----
From: "- Aucun -" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] QPC2 v3.30

Roy,

You were tired yesterday, weren't you? (I never resist to this formula as

it

is the one that we learn during the first hour of english learning).

I understand and believe that in your situation EX WIN6_myprog_exe

executes

myprog on your local machine, but EX "n1_*win1_myprog_exe" executes myprog

on

the remote machine, provided QPC runs there as well, I suppose (and WIN6_

on

you local QPC is WIN1_ on your remote QPC)...

Arnould

What about other QL owners & SMSQE?
Can you run this command on an expanded QL, QXL, Auroa, Q40 & Q60

hm...
this is specified in the sernet manual and in the midinet manual as well.
so if one of them is running, the command should work there too.
i think