Myself for another.
jim

On Mar 3, 2005, at 11:17 PM, François Van Emelen wrote:

Roy wood schreef:
In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, gwicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
<Snip>
Easyptr is still a commercial program sold by Jochen and I

On the subject of EasyPtr any news of a possible upgrade?
The upgrade situation is not easy. I do have an updated version of Easymenu and Easysprite but they are by no means releasable as Marcel considers them unfinished. The question is would there be a market for an updated version. Marcel does a lo of work on this kind of thing and gets little back for it. He has the source files but I cannot, in all honesty, ask him to work for nothing. He says that the code is not that easy to understand so he is the ideal person to do it. I would like to see and improved high colour version and I, for one, would be willing to pay for this. How many others?
I don't know how many but I would be one of them.
François Van Emelen