First of all, since when were we worried about being diplomatic here :)

I did read the articles by Jochen and they were a help. But as mentioned, the 'meaty' followup one(s) didn't happen for what ever reason. No problems - really did appreciate what we got so far. Was just thinking that someone might want to play around with it a bit and perhaps take it further. Wish I had time but I am struggling to get back into QDT again right now.

I see some more good suggestions have popped up too, cool. Keep up the cool series. While I don't do much assembly, I occasionally borrow some of the info for my C68 programming.

jim