On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 01:13:27 -0000, P Witte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

George Gwilt writes:

I have produced a second testing version of Turbo. This should shortly be
on
the SQLUG site.

This version of Turbo corrects a fault in the earlier version which
occurred
with a program using MANIFEST. The new version, as did the previous one,
allows parameters to be passed by "reference" so that new values can be
set by the
machine code routine. It also allows the passing of arrays to machine code
procedures and functions.

I would be glad of any feedback so that a final version can be produced.

If (when) this works it will remove a major deterrent to using Turbo (theres
still the Vaccha-effect to overcome, but that should be minor in the scale
of things ;)

I need a break from testing software as Ive got some pressing stuff of my
own to do, but Im very interested to hear how this goes. The day Turbo can
be used with EasyPtr I may jump ship..

Per

Passing by reference works RIGHT now (Q-Word is working with that :-)

Ffibys

As for EasyPTR... :-) I personally don't care :-) Although I do think it works... sort of (Ask Rich for details. I think he's using a part of EasyPTR for QWord)