On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:23:27 -0500, Roy wood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
I have been contacted by someone in New York who wanted to get a set of twin drives for his QL. Quite apart from the expense of shipping them to him we also have the problem of the voltage difference. Do any of the US users have a set of drives that they can sell to him instead. They only need to be DD drives because he is getting a Trump Card from me.

I think I can do something for him. Have him contact me and we can arrange something

Sorry for answering today but just got Junior home :-P (Yes he's playing with a QL already)

Ffibys