On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 03:08:37 -0400, Wolfgang Uhlig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Wed, 20 Apr 2005 02:22:36 +0100 Jeremy Taffel wrote:
Thoughts? Flames?

I really cannot imagine that a price of 45 pounds is unaffordable.
One visit to a restaurant with your family is likely to be more expensive.

Bad example if you live in the US ;-) hehe (You can feed 4 for about $20... mind you not a fancy restaurant but a lot of food nonetheless... how do you think I got to be SOOOOO Huge? :-P)

Seriously though, about US$100 is not much to ask for a complete package.

Buying a PC might be the major obstacle, but as you already run Linux,
you have a PC anyway, don't you?

Yes but why shell another $100 for Windoze?
It makes more sense to run QPC2 under WineX (as it requires DirectX.... or maybe compile it with SDL or something ;-) so that compatibility is ensured maybe even under FreeBSD/Linux?)

Regardless, the fact of the matter is that QPC2 is a great piece of software :-)

Ffibys
          • ... Rich Mellor
          • ... P Witte
            • ... Tony Firshman
  • ... Darren Branagh
    • ... Jeremy Taffel
      • ... Arnould
      • ... Roy wood
        • ... Jeremy Taffel
          • ... Wolfgang Uhlig
            • ... SMSQ - Jochen Merz
            • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
              • ... Wolfgang Uhlig
              • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
              • ... Wolfgang Uhlig
              • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
            • ... Jeremy Taffel
              • ... Roy wood
              • ... COLIN PARSONS
              • ... SMSQ - Jochen Merz