> Getting back on topic...
>  I would be interested in the DVD, but, as I am limited to
> plain vanilla QDOS emulation (uQLx, QLAY), because, I can't
> justify the outlay for QPC2..... (I'm not saying that it's
> over-priced, but in a limited and shrinking market, no
> selling price can be a commercial proposition, so better
> surely to drop the price and get some new sales than leaving
> it at a price where it costs a comparable price to complete
> linux distro, complete with professional manuals, and 6 cds
> or so of applications, or an oem version of Windows)......so,
>  I assume that much of the DVD would be of little interest
> to me. So, the questions are: how much would you want to
> sell it for, and would you structure it in such a way that
> it would be obvious to me which progs would not work under QDOS?
>
> Jeremy

Should be sold with QPC at a good price, shoudn't it?

Arnould
  • ... Darren Branagh
  • ... Dilwyn Jones
  • ... Darren Branagh
    • ... Jeremy Taffel
      • ... Arnould
      • ... Roy wood
        • ... Jeremy Taffel
          • ... Wolfgang Uhlig
            • ... SMSQ - Jochen Merz
            • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
              • ... Wolfgang Uhlig