----- Original Message ----- From: "Dilwyn Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 3:04 PM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Re: QPC-On-a-Stick

IIRC Ken said it was dot forwardslash for current directory and dot dot forwardslash for root or next step up.

** NO - I said backslash - Ken**
It should be possible to have different QPC setups on the same drive by having each in its own copy of your QPC2 folder (suitably renamed) and putting a qlwinfile (say win1) containing boot in that folder, directing QPC2.exe to it with dot backslash or by default (ie no path). The different folders would hold different win1s.
You could then have a qlwinfile (say win2) holding common data or applications in the parent directory, and direct to it using dot dot backslash. But can you share files between multiple QCPs?
I haven't tried this yet.

Since my email on this earlier today I've tried again and can't get consistent results. Sometimes it work, sometimes it reverts to the error message about the base directory of dos1_ being invalid.

Anyone else using any smart devices we should know about?

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.8.6 - Release Date: 30/03/2005