Hi, All.

Thanks for the nice welcome message, also thanks to all who contributed with
the interesting chatter.  I agree about the relative value of the DP suite - it
was hard to justify the cost then, and harder now, as I said I'm after them for
nostalgic reasons.  Sadly, the PC/Offife suite is so good these days it's hard
to find a real need for a QL - hoping that won't annoy the hell out of those
who cling to the machine as if it was new today.  I loved my QL, but the world
moved on.

Dilwyn, notwithstanding the above, I'd be very grateful if you could ask Jochen
to put an ad in QL Today.  Jochen will remember me well from many years ago,
having sent him an Atari ST three times to get an emulator fitted and then (no
fault of his) being repaired many times.

Rich Mellor has kindly sold (for £15) 6 out of the 10 disks (all he has).  So I
will still be after the remaining disks.  The price seems very reasonable, and
should act as a guide of the sort of sum I wish to pay.  Sorry if anyone wants
to make a fortune!

Thanks again, all, and particularly Dilwyn.

BTW, this is an excellent group - is it the best one (or even the only one).
Stopped subscribing to Quanta about 4 years ago, no disrepect but the content
got very tired.  This group seems more lively!

Stuart Jones ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
            • ... John Hall
          • ... Malcolm Cadman
            • ... Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος (Phoebus R. Dokos)
              • ... Malcolm Cadman
        • ... Dilwyn Jones
    • ... gwicks
      • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
      • ... Duncan Neithercut
    • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
  • ... Darren Branagh
  • ... Stuart Jones
    • ... Rich Mellor
    • ... Malcolm Cadman