Την Sun, 17 Sep 2006 10:42:17 +0300,ο(η) Daniele Terdina
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> έγραψε:

>> I have the same question as Rich.  I've got 2.4 installed.  I select Q60
>> I'm using SMSQ/E for the Gold Card (I think I am only off a version or
>> two
>
> That wouldn't work: SMSQ/E for the Gold Card doesn't have Q60 video
> drivers.
> Select Aurora instead of Q60, and make sure you use the version of SMSQ/E
> with the Aurora GD2 video drivers.
> If this doesn't work for you, please let me know.

An ealry version of SMSQ/e for the Q40 with colour drivers should work as
well... AFAIR it didn't have any 040 specific commands apart from the
cache that wasn't working right anyway ;-)

I will test too tonight and let you guys know (if Daniele doesn't have a
readily available SMSQ/e)

> Q-emuLator emulates the Aurora and Q60 video cards, but if you just use
> Sinclair or Minerva ROM images, these versions of QDOS don't know how to
> draw to the extended graphics modes.
> You need to either use QL software that directly accesses the extended
> video
> memory, or a version of the OS that does the same, like SMSQ/E with the
> GD2
> drivers for the video card you wish to use.
>
> Daniele

Phoebus R. Dokos - B.Sc (Hons) in Management Information Systems