Την Sun, 17 Sep 2006 21:26:57 +0300,ο(η) Daniele Terdina
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> έγραψε:

>> An ealry version of SMSQ/e for the Q40 with colour drivers should work
>> as
>> well... AFAIR it didn't have any 040 specific commands apart from the
>> cache that wasn't working right anyway ;-)
>
> Hmmm... I doubt it would work as SMSQ/E for the Q40 would likely rely on
> Q40
> HW registers not emulated by the emulator (only the Q40 video HW
> register is
> emulated).

Well I did not know that extra info :-(.
I can verify it though ;-)
That shouldn't stop programs that write on the video hardware though
directly. So theoretically PQIV should work and so should photon

Phoebus

--
Phoebus R. Dokos - B.Sc (Hons) in Management Information Systems