Hi,

I was always disappointed that the patch program from Marcel to get
Text87plus4 to work on QPC2 and the Q60 only allowed the traditional QL colours
 on
the Q60 although an alternative was allowed for QPC2. As a result and after
some time I have made a patch program to patch the patched version of
Text87plus4 to allow alternate colour schemes on both the Qx0 and QPC2.  With
this
Text87plus4 can appear in pink, green, red, brown, purple, blue, grey  .... or
any
other colour scheme combination that works for you.

I have sent a copy to Dilwyn Jones for his site if he is willing to put it
on but if anyone on the list wishes to try it let me know & I will send you  a
copy privately.

Duncan Neithercut