At 21:10 30/01/2007 +0000, you wrote:

>Did Jonathan also work with QJump at one stage? I'm sure he had a hand
>in some QJump products like QRAM and so on.

After Sinclair took the Sugar coated pill he worked with Tony T at Rampton,
no not the hotel for the criminally insane, before joining a Team in Royston.

Was an occasional visitor to the QL group meets at Lolworth, particularly
when Minerva was in development (the J of JSL).

The QL he used at QJUMP came into my hands when TT took some our group to
his workshop as he was upping sticks to join the Grenouilles.

I preferred QRAM to QPAC right to the end - of my usage anyway.

23:30