On 13 Feb 2007, at 22:06, Dilwyn Jones wrote:

> But if a 'Super QL' were made to fit the original case, it would of
> course have nostalgia value, as the original QL case design was one of
> its great features.

If a SuperQL was made as a new motherboard, but incorporating
connectors for MDV, using Net connector locations for audio in/out,
phonejack connectors (even with adaptors) for USB/Ethernet... I'd pay
quite a lot for such a device, especially if it featured space for an
internal HD.

I'd even be happy for it to use the QL PSU if the power requirements
were low enough.

Richard

--
Tasty Other - Because Far Too Much in Life Makes Sense
Music for download - coming soon (RIP MP3.com)