Dear all of you..
Some days ago I mysteriously began to receive this mail list. I have been
smiling, laughing and almost wiping when I read what you are writing.  I
left the list many years ago, but all seems to be the same. Much the same
people, much the same subjects and much the same persons that cannot agree.
The time has stopped.  I suspect that much of this is due to people want to
go out of the everyday stress, and attend a social community with no serious
objection.  I like it, and I wish I had time and freedom to do the same.
But when I think, it is the just the same with my photography. It is
absolutely of no use, and I love it.

www.slab.no/arvid/

Arvid Børretzen (57)
Manager of a little laboratory for microbiology and chemistry in Norway