Run directly, with two small exceptions - the QLay2 emulator needs to
have timing set for the host computer. It just means running one
simple SuperBASIC program which tells you how much you have to change
the default speed value to get QLay2 to run at the right speed.

The version of QemuLator supplied is a shareware version. This is
limited ot running at the speed of a standard QL with up to 384K of
RAM. Registering it with its author (cost of $40) gets you a
registration code you enter to unlock many (and I mean many) more
features. Unfortunately, as the emulator stores the registration code
in the computer's registry, this number needs to be entered on every
PC it's plugged into (and I hope users will be considerate and
unregister it to clear the entry from anyone else's PC's registry once
you've finished using it on that PC).

Apart from that no setup. Do bear in mind that I supply it on CD, so
that you choose your own USB pen drive rather than be restricted by
any I choose to supply.

The web page with information about QL On A Stick is now online:
www.dilwyn.uk6.net/qos/index.html