In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Darren Branagh -
Kingfisher Club <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Yes, bringing in more QL users would be a good outcome .....

I assume that Quanta are considering distributing the CD-ROM.

Although, if Darren can get hold of some very cheap USB Sticks, then no
reason why it cannot still be a QL on a Stick too.

--
Malcolm Cadman