Hi Marcel,

This fast curser blink sounds like the same problem that I get running
QPC under XP in a virtual Windows machine in OS-X.  At times, the
cursor goes nuts while other times it slows down to a reasonable speed.

I also notice that when I move the cursor around the CPU pegs out at
maximum usage - and it is a pretty powerful CPU.

jim