Hi Wolfgang,

> Use the "send_event" keyword. (send_event job_id,events)
Thanks, I googled for something else and found a reference to the send
event trap. Will have a look later.

>> If I PICK the job, or button frame it, then DO it's button,
>> I get the same event both times - $2D with a Key Stroke of $08.
> Which would be a wake.
Thought it might me, I'm sure a Wake is a keypress of $08. Need much
more reading though.

>> Both showing that the pointer moved event took place, but the pointer
>> coordinates never changed.......
> I haven't checked that, either.
I think I may have the answer. Apparently (it is written) that the
coordinates in D1 when IOP_RPTR is called are only used to check where
the pointer is, and if it isn't at whatever D1 says, then it is assumed
to have moved.

Good explanation, but if I always set it to 0,0 and I leave the pointer
at 0,0 then it still 'moves'. Hmmmm.

>> FYI, this is the code I'm currently playing with :
> OK, thanks, I'll give it a spin this weekend.
Don't expect anything grand and spectacular - this is only about my
second PE assembly language program ever - apart from some 'fun' stuff I
did for Dilwyn many years ago (1992 I think!) which I never really
understood anyway!

Cheers,
Norman.