Evening Per,

> Good stuff all this. I hope someone's taking notes! It would be nice
> to have this information in a neat documentary form. Luckily, this
> seems to be what Norman (condolences!)is trying to do with his
> well-made and useful QDOSMSQ.Dunbar-it.co.uk site. Thanks guys!

Notes are indeed being taken and credit given! The latest write up is on
the afore mentioned web site/Wiki. Still got a bit to go yet before I
complete the 'article' but progress is being made - thanks to John and
Daniele.

Thanks for the condolences by the way. It was a difficult weekend but we
are getting there now.

Cheers,
Norman.