Evening George,

> Use SETW which will allow any of the SMSQE sprites (all coded easily by
> words 1, 2 etc) to produce a window  and look at the _ASM file produced
> to see how the spriteare is coded in the window definition.

Yes, I figured it out and confirmed it with SETW. A very nice program if
you have no other way of generating the Window definitions. I haven't
played much with it yet, I will do ASAP, but it looks promising.

I realised I had an old copy of Easy Pointer 3 on my 'hard disc' and it
comes with Easy Source which converts a menu definition from EP3 to an
ASM file.

For some reason it wouldn't work, just hung in execution and was still
listed in the 'jobs' list but nothing on screen. Most strange. Then on
one occasion, it did work but while I was out of high colour mode. A
clue perhaps.

It was. The code checks for mode 0, and if not found, simply loops
around calling MT_DMODE to read the mode again and again until it is in
mode 0 and then displays the menu on screen. Most useful.

I'll be posting a patch for EasySource in a separate email.

Cheers,
Norman.