Morning and a good day,

it just came into my mind, why Tony has designed FS2 as it is. Say: nor real harddirectories, still the filename as a part of it.

In the meantime, we are not QL-compatible in some cases, there are programs, which just run under WMAN2, and that is ok. So why can't we have real subdirectories for the harddisk side? A QXL file isn't interchangable.

On the harddisk side, the way of the subdirectories could be better. Maybe, all was designed for compatibility, understandable for disks but not for harddisks.

Does anyone know the way, how the Rebel way or the Thor way was? Were that real subdirectories or just the same as FS2?

Cheers...Ralf