Hi Malcolm,

I received the Friday 27th February 2009 the Quanta magazine Volume 26, Issue 1, for February / March 2009.
I received it as well.

Yes, well done - and I prefer to see the ads in "full page mode" again -
excellent decision. And up-to-date :-)

One other point. Is anyone else experiencing a poor quality with the brown envelope used for the posting of the magazine.
Yes, for quite a while already.

My Issue, once again has arrived in a very crumpled envelope, with an open slit along the entire top edge ( although the magazine was still inside ). Is this only effecting the London area in the UK ? As another London Group member has had a similar experience with the envelope packaging being used, arriving in crumpled state.
This is how nearly all issues arrive for a while.

Jochen