Servus Anton

> way to Vienna). So I am back in black again;-)
Herzlich willkommen!

> As the QL became 25 lately I will write an article about the
> QL for the next issue of "Amiga Future" (www.amigafuture.de).
Feel free to use all information from my "QL is 25" webpage
http://www.qlvsjaguar.homepage.bluewin.ch/SinclairQL_25th_anniversary_1984_t
o_2009.html
or short www.tinyurl.com/9ryma3 (URL thanks to Clive Akass)
http://www.qlvsjaguar.homepage.bluewin.ch/SinclairQL_25th_anniversary_web-co
verage.html

I’ve made scans (PDF) of the 2009 QL coverage in the Personal
Computer World (April, May and June issues) and RETRO GAMER
(Issue 66) magazines. I do have some very good hires QL
pictures which you could use in amigafuture. Drop me a line
and I’ll post them to you.

> So hi to all and maybe we will meet in Switzerland at the "QL
> & Mac Are 25" event (a cool combination, as I am a Mac-user, too)!
Yes that would be great. If you need any more information on
the event please feel free to contact me privately or just
pre-register on the "QL & Mac are 25" event webpage
http://www.qlvsjaguar.homepage.bluewin.ch/QL_and_Mac_are_25_international_ev
ent.html
or short http://tinyurl.com/ql-mac-show (URL thanks to Tony F.)

It would be great if you could announce the event in
amigafuture. We plan to have a running AMIGA 1000 in the
exhibition to warm Amiga users heart.

Viele Grüsse, Urs

P.S. Some German for Tony F.