Hi Ralf,

I will send you the boot file privately - no attachments on the list and it's a bit big to put into an email. Please feel free to put any part of it on the list if you think that others may help.

Regards,

John Gilpin.

Ralf Reköndt wrote:
A bit of a code would be helpful...;-). Have you investigated any statement, which makes your window looking so different?

Cheers...Ralf

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Gilpin"

This routine runs perfectly on my Aurora/SGC set-ups in either QDOS - JS Roms - or SMSQ but when I run the same boot in QPC2 v3.34 beta 3, I tend to lose the top and both side borders completely and just have various horizontal lines across the screen.

My PC is running WINDOWS VISTA home premium with service pack 2.

Can anyone suggest what may be happening and offer any advice on how to cure this problem?

I can post the listing if anyone wants to try it out.