Op Sat, 03 Oct 2009 14:37:11 +0200 schreef John Gilpin <thegilp...@btinternet.com>:

I understand that there is no need to compile BASIC programs when using
QPC2 (SMSQ) - the SBASIC code can be EXEC'd without TURBO or QLIBERATOR.

Do I take this to mean that I just "Ex win1_program_bas"?And if it's as easy as that, what are the benefits and drawbacks of doing this?

It's as easy as that.
One small drawback can be that when a Qliberated program crashes there usually is the infamous red screen with an error message. This is not always the case with executed SBasic, it just disappears. That's why I always write and test my SBasics in QD and use the "qd/sbas" thing to execute from there. Then QD will report the error.

Bob

--
Gemaakt met Opera's revolutionaire e-mailprogramma: http://www.opera.com/mail/