Marcel Kilgus wrote:

François Van Emelen wrote:
Of course this is only true for extensions/toolkits loaded in Job 0.

Yes, forgot to say that.

Extensions/toolkits loaded in another Job are only available in that job.
'EXTRAS' doesn't always show all the available keywords. A bug or a feature?

This was a feature on QDOS based machine (EXTRAS does not list any
keywords in ROM, as only the "extras" should be shown) which turned
into a bug on SMSQ/E based machines (there it was not guaranteed that
new keywords are not in the ROM address area). I fixed that in v2f99.

Unless he is refering to the feature that EXTRAS in SBasic daughters only displays keywords once they have actually been used. And that includes ALL non-language keywords (ie INPUT, but not REPeat, etc)

Quite neat really, but I cant remember why ;o)

Per