Hi Rich,

The manual does not explain that I needed to pass WIN_FORMAT 3 - silly me!!
Doesn't it? Yes, it is not 100% clear. The text states "allow the drive
to be formatted", and the example shows WIN_FORMAT 1 for drive 1...

Is there a minimum size for a QXL.WIN file?  1MB or lower?
I have never tried FORMAT Win1_0.5   :-)

Cheers   Jochen

Rich

SMSQ - Jochen Merz wrote:
Hi Rich,

Why do you allow WIN1_ to be formatted when you then format WIN3_
??

Cheers   Jochen

Rich Mellor wrote:
I am running QPC2 v3.33 under Windows 7 (64 bit).

I have just tried to create a new hard disk drive (first time in years)

I have pointed WIN3 to D:\test\qxl.win
and created a windows folder called D:\test

I then start up QPC2

WIN_FORMAT 1
FORMAT win3_10

gives access denied.