Hi to all,

does anybody know who will be visiting the show?

As far as I can tell, there's
 Marcel Kilgus and
 Tony Firshman and
 Tony Tebby and
 Wolfgang Lenerz
and, of course, myself.

I won't come on my own, it looks as if I will bring the next issue 4,
Volume 14 of QL Today with me :-)
I will bring all of them, so whoever wants to pick it up there with a last-minute travel-decision will be able to get it.

As my wife and I stay there for about a week, I can't bring all the "usual stuff" which you may remember from past shows (as part of the car will be filled).
I'll bring some QPCs and QPCPrints, which I can prepare at the show.
If you want ANYTHING ELSE, please let me know in advance so that I can bring it for you.

I guess I'll be at the show most of Saturday (main day?) and, of course, Sunday ... also for the "train" event!

Looking forward to another great show and hoping to see many of you there,

best regards   Jochen

--
Jochen Merz Software - Kaiser-Wilhelm-Str. 302 - D-47169 Duisburg
   Tel. +49-(0)203-502011      Fax +49-(0)203-502012