Hi all,

I have for sale a QXL2 ISA card with 8Mb memory. It sports an MC68EC040RC25 CPU (25MHz, I believe) and comes with a systems disk (still readable) and the original printed manual.

The only way I can justify getting rid of my dear old QXL card is to help to finance an other good (for me) QL cause!

It was new in 1996 and was in use daily until retired when QPC on a PC reached higher speeds, in about 1997 or 1998.

I have no way of testing whether it still works but then, what could go wrong? Assuming alls well, Im open to offers of £100 or more.

Id prefer to sell to someone attending the KuEl show in Vienna as that will save on the hassles and considerable (I live in a super-high-cost country, remember) expense of P&P. Also, we may then possibly be able to test it.

Bidding off list (or on list if this is allowed) to end by next Wednesday.

Per

PS I reserve the right not to sell to the highest bidder!