Great - that was quick again.

So the critical time for delays seems to be the christmas time...
we'll find out with the next issue.

Cheers   Jochen

James Hunkins wrote:
Arrived in Canada today.

jim

On 22-09-2010, at 12:46 PM, SMSQ - Jochen Merz wrote:

:-) Glad to read this ... I hope that the other issues arrive
quickly at their destinations - they are all on their way.

I am happy to deliver another issue with many bonus pages next time too -
provided, we get enough material for the next issue in time!!!

Cheers   Jochen