Hehee, yes, but the question is: who pays for the travelling?

Cheers   Jochen

Dilwyn Jones wrote:
Jim Hunkins wrote on 24.09.2010:
Arrived in Canada today.

Mine arrived here in Switzerland today. So for me it's QL Today, for many of
you it's already QL yesterday. I will have a first read later on today.

I don't raise the question of how can it be that it takes 11 days longer for
Austrian/Swiss post to ship from Austria to Switzerland than it took from
Austria to Canada. In those 11 days I could walk to where Jochen sent it of
easily.

Urs
Well, there we have it. The ultimate cost-saver for Jochen. He would be able to walk all over Europe to drop off copies knowing that in most cases he'd get there quicker than the postal services could manage ;-))