As a re-noobie of only a day I would definitely appreciate a glossary of
terms/products new and old, the variety of websites using a plethora of
acronyms takes awhile getting used to and is a little confusing. Until you
track them down you make assumptions, mainly wrong ones, SBasic for example,
and others such as SMSQE and QPC to name a couple more.

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: