Daniele
Thanks again for this, Daniele.

Can you tell me whether the virtual printer system can handle
Epson-format graphics printing?

I haven't tried yet, but what I had in mind was to install
sdump_rext on QemuLator, choose an Epson printer and use SDUMP to
print gaphics via the emulator if possible.

And if Marcel is reading this, can you tell me if QPCprint can also
do this?
Thanks Marcel. I should hav elooked on your website first and I'd have
seen the answer for myself.

I've just tried using SDUMP_REXT on QemuLator version 3 and indeed it
does work through the virtual printer system. I used the SDUMP
commands like this:

SDP_DEV "SER1"
SDP_SET 2,1,1,0 : REM Espon FX80, scale 1, invert black/white, no
random
SDUMP

SDUMP #channel could have been used to print an individual window.

Dilwyn Jones
Oops, forgot to mention that only the 8 or 9 pin printer options in SDUMP works. It would appear that 24-pin graphics are not supported.