From: SMSQ - Jochen Merz <s...@j-m-s.com>
Subject: [Ql-Users] QL Today Issue 2 Volume 15
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Date: Wednesday, 15 December, 2010, 8:51

... is on its way to all its readers.

The German issues were sent from Germany,
all the other ones from Austria - yesterday!

40 pages this time (25% more than promised).

Interesting to see how long it will take this time...
I printed LETTER - LETTRE - BRIEF bold and large above the address,
hope this helps on the delivering side.

Best regards   Jochen

Jochen Merz Software - Kaiser-Wilhelm-Str. 302 - D-47169 Duisburg
   Tel. +49-(0)203-502011      Fax +49-(0)203-502012
   Email: s...@j-m-s.com       Homepage: http://SMSQ.J-M-S.COM