Op Thu, 13 Jan 2011 21:33:30 +0100 schreef Urs Koenig (QL) <q...@bluewin.ch>:

This week I've got a RODIME RO652 harddisk from someone in the United
States. The seller reported that the drive is in working condition. Today I connected it to one of my Thor XVI computers (only one Thor XVI has the SCSI interface populated).
My speculation: Wrong jumper settings on the harddisk. Does anybody know how the Jumper settings must be to operate a RODIME RO652 in a CHST Thor or with a CST SCSI Interface on the QL? Any other hints?

You don't mention if the drive is recognized by the system at the startup screen. The general rule for SCSI is that the interface ID is set to zero, then the devices can be 1 to 7. If the Rodime is the only device it's logical to set this to 1.

Good luck,
Bob

--
The BSJR QL software site at: http://members.chello.nl/b.spelten/ql/