That would be great, Dave. I'll carry on going through the book concentrating on getting a full text version for you. It would make a good replacement to the 'Beginners Guide' in the original manual. I've seen Jan a couple of times in Newmarket and if I have the opportunity I'll ask her if she's OK with a reformat.

Cheers
Malcolm