To: <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Approaches to parsing in SuperBASIC

On 07/02/2011 11:00, Plastic wrote:
On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 4:43 AM, Malcolm Lear<malc...@essex.ac.uk>  wrote:

That would be great, Dave. I'll carry on going through the book
concentrating on getting a full text version for you. It would make a good replacement to the 'Beginners Guide' in the original manual. I've seen Jan a couple of times in Newmarket and if I have the opportunity I'll ask her if
she's OK with a reformat.

That would be great. If you're just transcribing it, maybe I could help?
I've OCR'ed the downloadable version. Some pages have parsed quite well, but others not!

Malcolm

Who owns the publishing rights currently?

Dave