I have always wanted to take the existing QL mainboard schematic and do an
updated version with improved power, and on-board IDE, floppy and mouse, and
a 680X0 and faster memory. Something like Peter Graf's work, but all on one
replacement PCB. I understand it's not the most viable project, financially,
and it would best be a team effort, but I have a little 80s and 90s
experience to bring to bear (nothing CLOSE to Peter Graf's skills) and could
do a modest QL PCB redesign...

Dave