Picture 6, 9 is a SPEM v2 memory expansion - poor design with very slow
memory.
Picture 17 is SPEM V1 memory expansion - sort of a prototype - the socket is
inserted between the 68008 and its socket. Inadequate decoupling caps.
Someone cloned this board and made 100s of copies, not knowing it was so
poor.

20 looks a lot like a serial to speech box I used to own...

Dave
(recovering from a nasty NASTY chest infection and weeks in bed!)