On 13/06/2011 12:01, Marcos Cruz wrote:
En/Je/On 2011-06-13 10:50, Rich Mellor escribió / skribis / wrote :

Not sure - I don't have access to any good quality scanners anymore
to be able to do this - I have a feeling it is black ink on fairly
dark blue paper!
The blue colour actually is quite light, kind of cyan. I think it would be easy
to scan the pages and get legible black and white pictures. But OCR could be
not so easy, because it seems the original was printed with a dot matrix
printer. Maybe with high resolution scanning and a good OCR program.

Marcos

Hi Marcos,

It looks as though the v2.0 manual (which Neil Riley has) is also pale blue, so should be able to photocopy / scan this.

Thanks for all of your help and offers.

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services