I have a high quality mono SCSI scanner that can contrast the coloured paper out.

Regards

Derek

On 13/06/11 10:50, Rich Mellor wrote:
On 13/06/2011 10:48, Phill Harvey-Smith wrote:
On 13/06/2011 10:13, Rich Mellor wrote:
            Gerry may have one which is not on blue paper,
so can be scanned - he will check and get back to me.

Would that be a problem if it where scanned and then OCR'd I mean if you scan it you could do some colour substitution to increse the contrast which I believe is the issue....

Cheers.

Phill.